PhotoNext promotes teaching activities on Photonics both inside and outside Politecnico di Torino.
- In Fall 2018, a new initiative will start towards topics fully related to Photonics: the 2nd level Specializing Master's Programme on "Photonics for Data Networks and Metrology"
- a full description can be found on the related web page.
- This one-year Master is going to be a very important new initiative in the area of Photonics at POLITO
- The Master is strongly linked with the activities of INRIM, the Italian National Institute for Metrology
- Several practical experiences during the Master will be carried out in the PhotoNext center
- Applications are now open, please follow this link
- In December 2018, a PhD course titled "Coherent detection: a revolution in optical communication" was given by Prof. Carena and Prof. Gaudino
- a full description can be found on the course reference page
- the last three hours of the course were dedicated to a practical hands-on visit to the PhotoNext center